Sunday 12 July 2015

To be Better

Times have been hard, and there never seems to be enough to do. Be it for work, and for school. I can't deny that I'm exhausted, but I was also the one who piled this much onto my own plate. So technically, I shouldn't be complaining. As a matter of fact, I have so much to do, but yet I am here, editing unnecessary photos and blogging haha.

Lots have been happening at one time recently, and I hate the feeling of knowing there's nothing I can do about it. Sometimes, I bury myself in so much to-do lists that I can't even find myself anymore. I hope that from now on, things will get easier, or at least, better to manage. 

Yesterday was one of the better days I've had in a long, long while. Here are some snaps from a quaint little cafe called High Society in MBS. I rarely (in fact never) have cravings for sweet desserts, but recently, I found myself staring at strawberry shortcakes and cupcakes through the display glasses. So when we walked past the line of bright macarons from High Society, I couldn't help myself! It was a little pampering from Q, but I'm thankful to him for more than just satisfying my unpredictable cravings. He's been my pillar these past few days, weeks, in fact years, since we've been together, and I probably wouldn't be where I am without him. 

Sappy love notes aside, here are the shots!

(I know I'm not great at photography, so on hindsight, I was stupid not to appeal when I first got into Phojourn.... It's disappointing and demoralising when I see other people's photos looking 100000x better than my shit ones, but I'm trying to slowly get better at it, even though I doubt it'll be on time for my final Phojourn assignment coming in a matter of weeks....)

No comments:

Post a Comment