Thursday 20 August 2015

The Beginning of the End


It's so amazing how fast time passes by, and even though Ellysage Day has been more than a week ago, I still can't fathom how fast the clock is ticking by.

The weeks leading up to the big day have not been entirely easy, and I found myself struggling to keep up with school work and preparations for ESDay. But I'm so glad that everything turned out well. ESDay reminded me what an awesome and capable team Ellysage has, and it makes me proud to be part of this family. :')

_

With Monday was the end of all assignments from MCM ever! I can't explain the happiness after I realised that I will never be submitting another assignment for my polytechnic life anymore, and it was also like I am so much closer to the end of my polytechnic education. - I CAN'T WAIT. -

But now, thinking about it, there would definitely be elements of poly that I will miss. I always say this to a lot of people, but Mass Comm was the best and the worst decision of my life. But somehow, at this point of time, if you were to ask me to go back 3 years and decide where I was going to go, I would still choose Mass Comm. Reason being that if not for enduring these 3 torturous years, I would not have discovered what I loved doing. So hey, it ain't all that bad haha.

In a few weeks time, we'll be embarking on our final semester of school, OUTSIDE of school. Internships. I'm hoping with all my might that nothing's going to be hard but who am I kidding right? I'll just embrace what comes my way because after all, the tough times are what you look back on 2 years later and smile about.

But for now, it's exams. That's surely something I wouldn't miss after poly LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment