Sunday 5 June 2016

A yearning for something more


This gap year was supposed to be a time for me to focus on what I really wanted to do, i.e. pursue my design-driven ideas and work for external clients. But the grass always seems greener on the other side to me. I was once sure that I wanted to take on journalism as a full-time job, and back then I was sure I wanted to let my designs take the back seat. Now, it seems to be quite the opposite. I guess my soul just craves something that's always not there. It's a pity, I wish I had the time to balance both of these interests, that would be the most ideal. This is kinda like a case of a quarter-life crisis?????

But for now, I'll start drawing out some ideas of what I want to accomplish, hopefully in the near future, so I will have some concrete plans of where I'm (hopefully) going to be. Bear with me while I whine. :)

Till the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment