Tuesday 24 May 2016

To always remember why you started on the first place

The past month or so haven't been the easiest, but somewhere amongst the chaos and the emotional rollercoasters, I managed to make it out, with a month and a half more to go. I'm almost there.

But seeing my works out in print gives me a refreshing new surge of energy. I've seen where my efforts can get me now, like a sudden reminder of what I came here for. Sometimes you get so lost in your self-doubt and worries, that the road ahead of you gets blurry. You start to lose sight of your goals, and you start to indulge in your insecurities, but I guess a little push is what we all need sometimes, yes?

-


(Reused this photo from my previous posts but it's nice hehe)

Now, it's just a countdown to the day Lun enlists. It's hard to wrap my mind around it, since it has always been at the back of our heads for the past four years, slowly beckoning and etching closer. But I guess the time has finally come, and my baby is going to serve the nation for 2 years. It still hasn't hit me yet, and I'm forcing myself trying to think about it more, so that the reality wouldn't be so painful once it happens. You know, how you prepare yourself mentally for something before it happens, so the emotions won't be too raw? Yeah, I guess that's what I'm gearing myself up for.

For now, I'll hold on to the days that we can spend together, and make the best of our remaining days being young and free. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment